[Lpobc] Saturday Club on TV

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Mon Dec 15 13:49:15 UTC 2014

Greetings All,

Below, please find the link to a story that aired on KTVE 10 here in the Ark-La-Miss region Saturday evening regarding our Saturday Club event. A special thanks to Sheena Manuel for arranging media coverage and coordinating activities, as well as to Pam Allen, Dr. Edward Bell, and the entire team for making this a very successful gathering. The Louisiana Center for the Blind and Louisiana Tech University's Institute On Blindness believe in the life-changing power of training and community. Enjoy!

http://www.myarklamiss.com/story/d/story/children-learning-to-live-with-visual-disabilities/16039/UdRQEsrYBESTxpW24JfCJg#.VI0O8SrRjQ0.facebook

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."