[Lpobc] NFB-Louisiana State Convention in Baton Rouge March 14-16

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Fri Mar 7 14:26:10 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Based on some conversations I’ve had, it seems that folks may not realize that Laura is welcoming submissions for ideas for our Saturday parent/teacher sessions. We will be finalizing those in very short order, so if you have a topic(s) you would like to see addressed, specific questions, etc., please email Laura via this list, or off-list at lbostick at latech.edu<mailto:lbostick at latech.edu>. We want to provide programming/sessions that will be of benefit to participants, and the best way for us to do that is to let us hear from you—so don’t be shy! See you soon.

EG

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166 (extension 3009)