[Lpobc] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] NOPBC T-shirt Sale! Order till April 1

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Thu Mar 20 14:17:06 UTC 2014

We all know that BRAILLE ROCKS! and CANES ROCK! Please show your support of these mantras by buying a shirt in support of the Parents of Blind Children division so that they can continue their innovative programming.

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services

Louisiana Center for the Blind

101 South Trenton Street

Ruston, LA 71270

Voice: 800-234-4166 (extension 3009)

Fax: 318-251-0109

Skype: brllovingdad

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."