[Lpobc] FW: The Bid for Equality is Open!

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Sat Nov 29 19:53:36 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I hope your Thanksgiving holiday was spent in the company of family and friends and was a much-deserved time of rest and rejuvenation.

Please see below for an important announcement about the Bid For Equality online auction-the proceeds of which go toward funding our important work. There are some good deals to be had so take a look as part of your Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping experience!

EG

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."