[Lpobc] Family Day at PaPa Simpson's Farm

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Mon Oct 6 12:40:53 UTC 2014

Thanks for sending this, LLB! I sent it to teachers in Jackson, Morehouse, Monroe City, and Ouachita. Hopefully, some of them/their kids will join. I’m so sorry to miss this; it sounds like a truly glorious and educational time!

I was hoping to stay on top of email while in Arkansas, but, due to a host of factors (nothing bad mostly lack of time/reception), that did not happen. Today will be a day of desperate digital shoveling as I try to extricate myself from this hole <smile>. I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166 (extension 3009)