[Lpobc] NFB of Louisiana State Convention Agenda

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Thu Apr 16 00:07:43 UTC 2015

Greetings Everyone,

You will find attached to this email a copy of the 2015 NFB of Louisiana state convention agenda. For those attending in-person, we will have Braille and large print agendas available on-site. However, should you wish to download and peruse the agenda ahead of time and/or save it to your favorite book reader/phone/notetaker, please feel free. If your email gives difficulty concerning attachments, please see the link below. Navigating to it will take you to the state convention page of our website--from which you can download the agenda. I will send out a subsequent email tomorrow with information on the convention stream for those who cannot join us in Shreveport.

http://www.nfbla.org/state-convention/

Let's work together to live the lives we want!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."