[Lpobc] Louisiana Center and NFBL Items of Interest

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Wed Feb 11 15:43:45 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I hope everyone is having a good week. By way of this email, I wanted to pass along a few items of interest. The first link below is to a webinar concerning creating tactile graphics with accompanying audio. Neither the NFBL nor Louisiana Center for the Blind are affiliated with the organization sponsoring the webinar, but yours truly has registered for it and thought that some of you might like to as well.

Webinar: Tactile Graphics with a Voice
https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/s/registrations/new?cid=wy5p5bvgghvs

Secondly, please be encouraged to visit the NFB of Louisiana's newly-renovated and continually-updated website at www.nfbla.org<http://www.nfbla.org>. There, you can find more information on our upcoming state convention--including how to preregister. There is also important state scholarship information for high school seniors and college/graduate students. We welcome all eligible $tudents to apply!

Finally, please see below for information on our Braille Rocks and Canes Rock t-shirts. These are hand-maid and very well crafted. I have literally worn mine for a couple of years so your money is well-$pent, particularly because all proceeds help to fund our summer programs for children and youth.

The Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton St
Ruston, La 71270
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org>
Braille Rocks and Canes Rock shirts. Available in ladies (sequins and animal print) and men's (charcoal print) designs on various colors. Both children and adult sizes are available.
$25.00 each Ordering is SUPER EASY, just visit our online store
http://www.louisianacenter.org/shop/ where you can see all the choices available right now.

[cid:image009.jpg at 01D045DF.381D9230]                                              [cid:image010.jpg at 01D045DF.381D9230]

[cid:image011.jpg at 01D045DF.381D9230]                                             [cid:image012.jpg at 01D045DF.381D9230]

All proceeds go toward LCB summer youth camps.
If you have any questions, contact Eric Guillory at (800) 234-4166 or eguillory at louisianacenter.org<mailto:eguillory at louisianacenter.org>.

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."