[Lpobc] Talking Piñatas

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Thu Jan 22 16:36:33 UTC 2015

Please see below for more information. I got this courtesy of a friend from MN. My brief investigation showed that the price for a standard one is $54 + $12 for shipping. Sounds a bit expensive, but when you think about using them for birthday parties or other fun gatherings it really isn’t.

The genesis of the "Talking Piñatas” was born out of my desire to enable a neighbor's blind son to participate in his own birthday party's piñata activity. After watching the children and adults scream with laughter that day and seeing the look of pure joy on my neighbor's son, Danny’s face.... I realized this could be a great idea and product for everyone, at almost any celebratory occasion.

www.talkingpinatasrus.com<http://www.talkingpinatasrus.com/>