[Lpobc] NFB National Convention Agenda

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Fri Jun 5 00:51:03 UTC 2015

Greetings All,

Attached, please find the agenda to what promises to be a wonderfully exciting NFB National convention! For those of you who cannot join us to celebrate our 75th anniversary in-person in Orlando, the three days of General Session and, I believe, the banquet, are usually streamed online. Watch your inbox for streaming information as it becomes available!

Live the life you want!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."