[Lpobc] FW: National Federation of the Blind Newsletter - Gaining Momentum for Continuous Progress

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Mon May 2 18:58:07 UTC 2016

I hope you enjoy the latest newsletter. Wishing everyone a great week!

EG

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org>

“Together, we are changing what it means to be blind.”