[Lpobc] Aleeha Dudley's Story of Strength and Acceptance in the Federation

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Sun May 22 22:27:48 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Please see the link below to a YouTube video in which soon-to-be LCB graduate Aleeha Dudley discusses how the National Federation of the Blind is equipping her with the skills and attitudes to live the life she wants. We are proud of Aleeha's hard work as a Center student and wish her every success as she begins the next chapter!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFlP_Aq6Ttw

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."