[Lpobc] #GivingTuesday Campaign--please Contribute

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Mon Nov 28 22:52:15 UTC 2016

Hi everyone. I hope your Thanksgiving break was refreshing and spent in the company of friends and loved ones. Generally, I write to you wearing my Louisiana Center for the Blind hat. But this afternoon, I am writing on behalf of the National Federation of the Blind. Most of you know that the Center and the Federation are inextricably linked, and were it not for the NFB, the Center would not exist.

If the work we have done has added value to your life or to that of someone you care about, please consider donating to the Federation on #GivingTuesday. Simply visit www.nfb.org/donate2016<http://www.nfb.org/donate2016>. Thank you.

I will be sending out another email this week by way of reminding you about Braille letters from Santa as well as discussing our national and state scholarship offerings. Wishing each of you a good evening!

EG

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."