[Lpobc] FW: GUMBO Registration

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Mon Apr 3 16:00:28 UTC 2017

Yikes! I was in Memphis—so guess I was too late. Still in all, knowing about the GUMBO Games is a great thing to get our youth up and movin’!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

“Together, we are changing what it means to be blind.”