[Lpobc] A Letter to Sixteen-year-old Me (and disabled teens everywhere)

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Wed Dec 20 15:02:53 UTC 2017

I didn’t author the post so can’t speak to their choice. But, indeed, the letter is a great read for people of all ages and backgrounds and can be applied to many different family/life situations. All success to each of you on this list. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and wishing you a great 2018! Thanks for remaining connected with the National Federation of the Blind and the LPOBC!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
Skype: brllovingdad
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

“Together, we are changing what it means to be blind.