[Lpobc] Thank you for including us!

Sue Bordelon sudubo at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 04:59:47 UTC 2017

Hi my name is Sue, we live in New Orleans....my son has progressive Cone Rod Dystrophy...and his Dr at LSU Eye Center gave me contact information........My son is Clarke..he's a very sweet guy, he also has mild autism and some other medical problems related to a partial trisomy on Chromosome 16......he's bright and loves music and books. He loves to meet new friends.....He's been having vision problems for a while but we finally know why......when Dr was explaining the progression, Clarke didn't seem as upset as I was.....i worry so much about the future, I know yall all understand that.....Thank you for including us.....hugs...Sue Bordelon
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android