[Lpobc] Braille Reading Challenge for LA Students and NFBL BELL Alums

Eric Guillory eguillory at louisianacenter.org
Thu Aug 16 12:41:56 UTC 2018

Braille Rocks because it means literacy and worlds of adventure for our students. Please see attached for the 2018 Louisiana Parents of Blind Children Braille Reading Challenge categories and guidelines. Special thanks to Krystal Guillory, Alison Tarver, and the LPOBC Board for sponsoring this awesome and fun contest!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
www.louisianacenter.org<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind