[Lpobc] NFB of Louisiana BELL Academy Read-a-Thon

Melissa Bubeck tobycat73 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 02:42:27 UTC 2019

 Hi I would be interested in knowing what camps your organization offers
over the summer and any other activities and functions taking place in the
upcoming months. My son is currently in seventh grade and has no vision at
all as a one year ago. So we are new in at looking into different
activities for him to participate in. If you could please advise that would
be great! Thank you Melissa