[Lpobc] Looking to Connect With Blind Para Professionals

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:49:34 UTC 2019

Dear Parents,

I hope all of you are doing well. I am participating in the Pre Employment Program offered at the Rehabilitation Center For The Blind and Visually Impaired in Daytona, Beach, Florida. I am looking into becoming a Para Professional to a Teacher Of The Visually Impaired. This career would allow me to utilize the skills that I learned during the Independent Living Skills program at the Rehab Center. Do any of you know a blind Para Professional that I can contact? Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Roanna Bacchus