[MABM] MABM Announcements

Melba Taylor m.taylor at encoreassoc.com
Fri Jun 15 02:45:12 UTC 2018

David,

I know I need to learn to post on ListServe.  Meanwhile could you please
post the following announcements for me?  Thanks so much.

*MABM Networking Mixer*:  *Come join the Maryland Association of Blind
Merchants for an afternoon of fun & effective networking on Saturday, June
23**rd from 3:00 to 6:00 pm at FLAVOR Restaurant, 15 East Centre Street,
Baltimore, MD 21202.  FLAVOR is owned by Vanna Belton, a young progressive
blind business woman. *

*MABM Vegas Getaway Raffle*:  T*he Maryland Association of Blind Merchants
is raffling off a Vegas Vacation Getaway for Two - **I*ncludes Luxury
Accommodations, Airfare & $500.00 Cash. Drawing is  July 8, 2018 at NFB
National Convention, Orlando, Florida* (Need Not Be Present to Win).
Tickets are only $10.00 and can be purchased on Eventbrite at
**https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vegas-vacation-getaway-for-two-tickets-44006640045.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vegas-vacation-getaway-for-two-tickets-44006640045?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_event_email&utm_term=eventurl_text>*

*Contact MABM President, Melba Taylor at 240-381-1637 if you have any
questions.*

*Melba J. Taylor, President*

*Maryland Association of Blind Merchants*
*P.O. Box 382, **Bowie, Maryland 20719*
*Phone: 240-381-1637*
*Email: m.taylor at EncoreAssoc.com    -   **Website: **www.EncoreAssoc.com*
<http://www.encoreassoc.com/>