[MABM] NFB of Maryland Senior Division Quarterly Conference Call August 22 from 7 to 8:30 PM EDT (Topic: What about a Long White Cane?)

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 20:49:26 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Senior Division

Presents

My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does!
What about a Long White Cane?
The Dynamics of Dealing with Family and Friends

Please join our conversation to explore our cane travel independence in
connection to our relationships with friends and family.

When: August 22, 2022 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Where: NFB of Maryland Conference Call (339) 209-4083

For more information aboutthis event or the NFB of Maryland Senior Division
please contact
Marguerite Woods
(443) 271-1668
mwoods719 at gmail.com