[MABM] NFB of Maryland Senior Division Quarterly Conference Call Tonight, August 22, from 7 to 8:30 PM EDT (Topic: What about a Long White Cane?)

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:06:40 UTC 2022

Dear Federationists and Friends,

Please join us tonight.

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland Senior Division

Presents

My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does!
What about a Long White Cane?
The Dynamics of Dealing with Family and Friends

Please join our conversation to explore our cane travel independence in
connection to our relationships with friends and family.

When: August 22, 2022 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Where: NFB of Maryland Conference Call (339) 209-4083

For more information aboutthis event or the NFB of Maryland Senior Division
please contact Marguerite Woods
(443) 271-1668
mwoods719 at gmail.com

Cordially,