[MABM] Information on 2023 Virtual Week in Annapolis

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sun Dec 18 22:34:21 UTC 2022

Federation Family,

Below is information about our 2023 Week in Annapolis.

1.            WE are looking for volunteers to attend meetings with the
Maryland General Assembly during our NFBMD Virtual Week In Annapolis.

2.            We are also looking for volunteers to serve as Zoom hosts for
those meetings.

3.            We are sharing information about issue training meetings so
participants can prepare to talk about our legislative priorities for the
2023 General Assembly.

4.            We are explaining when each geographic area will have the bulk
of its meetings.

5.            We are providing the Zoom information for the Issues Training
meetings.

This year, instead of our usual Day in Annapolis, we will be holding a Week
in Annapolis.  Our Week in Annapolis dates are January 19 - 26, 2023.

1.         Seeking Volunteers to Participate in Legislative Meetings

We will specifically have meetings on January 19, 24, 25, and 26.  We have
broken down the 188 appointments by geographic area, and so we do need
volunteers to participate in those virtual meetings.  We'd like people to
attend the meetings for their particular district (and we'll try to make
that happen) and also the general geographic area surrounding their
district.  But there are also districts with few NFBMD constituents, so we
are also looking for folks who can attend any district meetings on any day.