[MABM] Reserve Your Spring Raffle Number Today

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Wed Dec 28 05:34:08 UTC 2022

The NFBMD spring raffle is coming. During the month of May, you have the
opportunity to win $50 Sunday through Friday, or $100 on Saturday. Purchase
a 3-digit number raffle ticket for $5. You will be the only one who has this
number. You can reserve your favorite number between now and January 13,
2023 by emailing Melissa Riccobono at MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com
<mailto:MelissaARiccobono at gmail.com>  or calling 443-803-0266.  Those
interested in selling raffle tickets should also let Melissa Riccobono know
by January 13.  Regular sales will open January 14, 2023.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back.