[MABM] ReidMyMindRadio - Doing Your Thing With Disability: Marguerite Woods - Here I Am

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:45:48 UTC 2022

Dear NFB of Maryland Family and Friends,

At tonight’s At Large chapter meeting, we learned that Marguerite Woods had been a recent guest on the Read My Mind Radio podcast. I thought many of you might enjoy this thoughtful piece, so I am sharing the link to the podcast episode below.

ReidMyMindRadio - Doing Your Thing With Disability: Marguerite Woods - Here I Am: https://reidmymindradio.libsyn.com/doing-your-thing-with-disability-marguerite-woods-here-i-am

Kicking off Doing Your Thing with Disability! We begin with Marguerite Woods, who's all about good energy. I just knew during that first conversation, I had to have her back on to discuss more of her experiences as an advocate, philosophy as it pertains to blindness and disability. Plus I wanted to hear more about her trip to India and all that meant to her. Subscribe/follow wherever you get podcasts. FB & IG: @ReidMyMindRadio Twitter: @tsreid Transcripts & more: www.reidmymind.com <http://www.reidmymind.com>

Cordially,

Ellen