[MABM] A Message to the NFB of Maryland from House Majority Leader Hoyer

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sun Nov 27 16:13:35 UTC 2022

Friends,

Stenny Hoyer, the Majority Leader of the U.S. House of Representatives and
Congressman from Maryland Congressional District 5 was planning to be with
us at the NFBMD State Convention but had to attend to other duties at the
last minute.  He sent in a video for us to share with you, but the
technology forces prevented us from playing it for you during the
convention.  I want to share it with you here.  We'll also be posting it in
the Convention Highlights section of our website shortly.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ob7p75o4ccddi8c/Majority%20Leader%20Steny%20Hoyer%
20NFB.mp4?dl=0

Yours,