[MABM] Seeking Baked Deliciousness for NFBMD Fire Sale at Convention

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sun Oct 30 16:03:38 UTC 2022

Please see a message from the Maryland Student Division below.  Proceeds go to NFBMD.

Attention all!
This message is going out to all you bakers, non-bakers, and anyone else with baked goods. As state convention rolls around again, so does our annual fire sale. If you want to help feed our movement and fund the important work we do, please take the time to donate your freshly baked goods, whatever they may be. Cookies, cakes, candies and croissants, we'll take them all. Please contact Shawn Abraham with your donation commitment via email at shawna2 at umbc.edu.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers