[MABM] Annapolis Hearings - Need People to Attend in Person

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Tue Feb 14 22:31:06 UTC 2023

Federation Family,

We have a number of hearings in Annapolis for our bills coming up, and we
would like for as many people as possible to attend.  We are working on
setting up transportation from the NFB, and Debbie Brown is working on
transportation from the Montgomery County area.  You should reach out to
Debbie for information for Montgomery County and to me for information about
Baltimore-based transportation.

If you can attend any or all of the below dates, please let me know as soon
as possible but at least 3 days before the hearing date.  All of the
hearings begin at 1PM, and Baltimore-based transportation will leave the NFB
by 11:30AM.  Email me directly at President at nfbmd.org
<mailto:President at nfbmd.org>  or call 443-426-4110 please.

February 21, 2023 - Guide Dog bill in the House

February 23, 2023 - Guide Dog bill in the Senate

February 24, 2023 - Electronic Ballot Return bill in the Senate

February 28, 2023 - Electronic Ballot Return bill in the House

March 1, 2023 - Accessible Presicription Labels bill in the House

Not yet scheduled: Accessible Prescription Labels bill in the Senate
(currently with Rules Committee because it was filed late)

Thanks so much.

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110