[MABM] February 15 NFB of Maryland Seenior Call - Giving up Your Car Keys Is Not the End of Your Independence!

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 00:52:08 UTC 2023

My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does!
Giving Up Your Car Keys
Is Not the End of Your Independence!

Presented by
National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Maryland
Senior Division

Please join our conversation to explore the emotional decision to give up
driving. Discover how to manage your life when you are no longer the one
behind the wheel.

When: February 15, 2023 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM ET
Where: NFB of Maryland Conference Call (339) 209-4083
All are welcome!

For more information about
 this event or the NFB of Maryland Senior Division
please contact
Marguerite Woods

(443) 271-1668
mwoods719 at gmail.com