[MABM] Scott LaBarre Memorial Today

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sat Jan 21 22:36:20 UTC 2023

The Zoom link for Scott's Celebration of Life on Saturday Jan. 21 at 4:30 pm
MT / 6:30 pm ET is https://zoom.us/j/93503048437

Details about the event are available at this link:
https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=561> &id=561

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110