[MABM] Need Your Help - Annapolis Appointments with House Speaker, Senate President, and JPR Chair

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Tue Jan 24 00:16:14 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,

We are asking everyone who is able to do so to please attend three important
meetings this week with our legislators as part of our NFB of Maryland
Virtual Week in Annapolis.  These meetings are with Senate President
Ferguson, Speaker of the House Adrienne Jones, and Chair of the Senate
Judicial Proceedings Committee (where our voting bill is in the Senate) Will
Smith.

All of them will use our usual affiliate Zoom which is listed below.  We
especially encourage those from Districts 46, 20, and 10 to come, as these
folks are your representatives in your state districts.

Here are the dates and times:

Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 1:30PM

President Bill Ferguson

Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 11:00AM

Speaker Adrienne Jones

Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 11:30PM

JPR Chair Will Smith

I'll be the team lead, but I need a zoom host volunteer.  In addition, I'm
hoping folks from the respective districts will let me know in advance if
they are coming so they can introduce themselves and perhaps tackle one of
our priorities.

Folks should show up 10 minutes early, turn your cameras on if you are able,
put up a picture of you if you are able but can't turn on your camera, dress
business casual or professional if you have your camera on, ensure you are
in a quiet place, and be ready to do what we do - collective advocacy.

Topic: Annapolis Room 1

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

Meeting ID: 624 813 8327

Passcode: 63263

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,6248138327# US (Washington DC)

+16468769923,,6248138327# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)