[MABM] Job Opportunity: Maryland DORS

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Mon Mar 20 17:41:39 UTC 2023

Friends,

Please find below two OBVS job announcements.   There are two positions, one
in Baltimore and one in Suitland.  They are both for VR counselors.

https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=23
<https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=23&R2=005165&R3=0042#.
ZA89FpkNWvw.mailto> &R2=005165&R3=0042#.ZA89FpkNWvw.mailto

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/AM-JKLXyiF1sjMrDsDmwacGsvDzEiwMTiFCXPr
rffQUcarp2JqvgF5CPVyaHT7Rm_Lst4Xtp9ZNgELmOZof14zNlwoKliZRiJ6KXcg2PBaBXw7Tw_6
XBiNe5v1H7yJc2CY0NHhgUg4nuJq1qpmXnTPkA_lOC=w1523-h748-no?authuser=0>

Toni March (She/Her)

Director, Office for Blindness and Vision Services

Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)

O:  <tel:4105549219> (410) 554-9219

F:  <tel:4105549197> (410) 554-9197

 <mailto:E.toni.march at maryland.gov> toni.march at Maryland.gov

2301 Argonne Drive
Baltimore, Maryland 21218

 <https://dors.maryland.gov/> dors.maryland.gov

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF2w0TXbqxk8KX2tZ2vfkBw> >

	 <https://www.facebook.com/MarylandDORS> >

	 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/maryland-dors> >
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/79722168> LinkedIn

https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=23
<https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=23&R2=005165&R3=0042#.
ZA89FpkNWvw.mailto> &R2=005165&R3=0042#.ZA89FpkNWvw.mailto

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back