[MABM] Reminder: In Person Board Meeting April 1, 2023

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Thu Mar 23 11:40:13 UTC 2023

The Board of Directors of the NFB of Maryland will hold an in-person Board
Meeting on Saturday, April 1, 2023.  The meeting will take place from 10AM -
3PM at Blind Industries and Services of Maryland.  Our newly reorganized
Baltimore County Chapter will serve as the host.  Lunch will be available
for purchase for approximately $20.  Please let me know by March 25, 2023 if
you plan to attend by emailing President at nfbmd.org or calling 443-426-4110.

Thanks,
Ronza

Ronza Othman, President