[MABM] Save the Date NFBMD Seniors Division Conference Call August 21 - My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does! - Services and Resources of Interest to Older Adults Experiencing Low Vision or Blindness (Date Correction)

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:38:48 UTC 2024

My Eyes Don't Work, But My Brain Still Does!
Services and Resources of Interest to Older Adults Experiencing Low Vision
or Blindness

Presented by:
National Federation of the Blind of Maryland (NFBMD)
Seniors Division

Please come join our conversation to learn and share information about
various services and resources which enhance independence and well-being for
Marylanders.

When: August 21, 2024 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM ET

Where: NFB of Maryland Conference Call (339) 209-4083
All are welcome!

For more information about
this event or the NFB of Maryland Seniors Division,
please contact
Marguerite Woods

(443) 271-1668
 <mailto:mwoods719 at gmail.com> mwoods719 at gmail.com