[Mabs] Requesting Assistance with Study

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 8 12:40:08 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
  From: Kurutz, Steven A
  To: gwunder at earthlink.net
  Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 11:08 PM
  Subject: Requesting Assistance with Study

  Hello Gary,

  I am a student at Regis University working on my Master's thesis, which concerns the use of social networking systems by persons who are blind.  Dr. Judith Chwalow of the National Federation of the Blind suggested that you may be able to help me with my research.

  I am seeking participants in an online survey that takes about 30 minutes to complete.  I am willing to conduct the survey by telephone as well.  A brief description of the study and the survey may be found at http://www.kurutz.com/OSNStudyMain.htm, and the survey itself is located at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OSN2010.

  I would greatly appreciate your participation in the survey, as well as your distributing this invitation to other individuals that would be interested in doing so.

  Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can give.  I welcome any questions via e-mail or phone (303-949-3666).

  Best Regards,