[Mabs] FW: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Announcement - Deadline is Near

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 01:22:48 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Patti
Gregory-Chang
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2011 3:38 PM
To: Presidents NFB Affiliate
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Announcement - Deadline is Near

Please circulate the following as far and wide as possible.  Thanks for all
you do.

Attention:

Our deadline is near.  National Federation of the Blind national scholarship
applications are due by March 31, 2011.  You can apply for an NFB
scholarship by going to www.nfb.org/scholarships.  We are encouraging online
applications.  At our 2011 convention we will award 30 scholarships.  If you
don't apply, you can't win an award.  The awards run from $3,000 to $12,000.

If you win, we will also assist you to attend the convention and you will be
afforded the gift of the federation.  Applications must be in our national
office or submitted online by March 31, 2011.  Direct specific questions to
extension 2415 at our national center, (410) 659-9314.

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org