[Mabs] Survey

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 20:56:12 UTC 2012

 I send this from a researcher who needs some help.

Gary

 Dear students and NABS listers,
I am conducting a study on the current uses and accessibility of podcasts in
online college courses. The current uses of audio podcasts and the
accessibility of audio podcasts in U.S. online college courses as perceived
by learners with vision loss is unknown. For that reason, we are requesting
that you please take our survey to share your perspective. A link to the
online survey on Survey Gizmo is below. The survey will take approximately
15 minutes to complete and will be anonymous.

<http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/725357/Current-Uses-and-Accessibility-of-Podc
asts-in-Online-College-Courses>
http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/725357/Current-Uses-and-Accessibility-of-Podca
sts-in-Online-College-Courses
Please pass this announcement on to any blind college students that you
know. Please forward to other student lists you are on.
Thank you.
Kimarie Whetstone
Doctoral Student
whetstonekjw at yahoo.com