[Mabs] Board meeting

Bethany Bennington bb131993 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 12:24:26 UTC 2012

Ello my fellow academics!

Good morning, I hope you all are having an eventful labor day weekend! Mine has not been too eventful. Work and school fr some reason have a way of saying "nope, we're feeling the anti social bug and making money thing now." none the less! Now, on too the feature presentation!!! Our monthly board meeting will be held this Thursday September 6, 2012 at 7:00pm. Please we need as many of you mabsters there as possible! We will be electing a new secretary at that time. If you feel you can do the job of secretary like no ones business then by golly I would run if I were you. :)
We really would like everyone there to help in making this big decision. If you, or someone you know is Interested in running let me know. Please feel free to invite any and all of your friends who are fellow mabsters as well.

The conference call number is 605-781-1000 and the access code is 583570#

I look forward to hearing from everyone! :)

Bethany
President Missouri Association of Blind Students