[MABS] Mailing List Reactivation Test

sbwright95 at gmail.com sbwright95 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:21:49 UTC 2023

Hello, Glad to see this reactivated.
Shelia

-----Original Message-----
From: MABS <mabs-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Seyoon Choi via MABS
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2023 10:58 AM
To: mabs at nfbnet.org
Cc: Seyoon Choi <schoi at nfbmo.org>

This is a test message of the Missouri student division mailing list.

Seyoon Choi (He/Him/His)
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Treasurer |
Missouri Association of Blind Students Nfbmo.org<https://www.nfbmo.org/>
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
Nabslink.org<https://nabslink.org/>
MSW Candidate | Saint Louis University 2024
(314) 650-8306
schoi at nfbmo.org<mailto:schoi at nfbmo.org>

--

**Private voting is a right, it should not require sight.
<https://nfbmo.org/PrivateVoting>**

The National Federation of the Blind
knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

<https://nfbmo.org/>