[MABS] FW: Graduate Student Master's Thesis: Looking For People to Participate In An Interview

Seyoon Choi schoi at nfbmo.org
Sat Sep 2 03:00:12 UTC 2023

Please see below for a research study opportunity.

Seyoon Choi (He/Him/His)
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
Treasurer | Missouri Association of Blind Students
Nfbmo.org<https://www.nfbmo.org/>
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Content Creation Committee
Nabslink.org<https://nabslink.org/>
MSW Candidate | Saint Louis University 2024
(314) 650-8306
schoi at nfbmo.org<mailto:schoi at nfbmo.org>