[Massachusetts-NFB] Students, Join Us On Saturday At 1 PM For A Free Event At The Museum of Fine Arts!

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 15:16:04 UTC 2022

Hello everyone.

We hope to see you this Saturday at 1 Pm at the Museum of Fine Arts. We
will gather at the main entrance for our accessible tour. Though you
should arrive as close to 1 PM as possible, you can of course leave
whenever you want. You are not obligated to stay for the whole
experience, though we would love for you to do so. If you cannot find us
when you arrive, just ask for the group of blind people, or call me.

(678) 516-2464

See you there!

Justin Heard

President of Massabs