[Massachusetts-NFB] Holiday Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser

Brian Langlois bjlanglois2 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 2 23:38:17 UTC 2022

I need help setting up a store!
Brian 978-857-7126

From: Massachusetts-NFB <massachusetts-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Debbie Malone via Massachusetts-NFB
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 12:32 PM
To: NFB of Massachusetts E-mail List <massachusetts-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Debbie Malone <dmalone510 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Massachusetts-NFB] Holiday Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser

Ok Federation Family!
It is only a day and a half before our fundraiser begins. There are only 2 people who have set up their pop-up store, myself and Cullen. Let's each have a store and have a friendly competition. Who will sell the most? Let's raise more money than the Washington Affiliate! It is only a 4 day event! We can do this!

Here's how to create your Pop-Up Store:

Download the Double Good app (available for free on Android and iOS)

Tap on 'My Store' to create & personalize your Pop-Up Store

Our event code is  UWCHBE

Each participant should set up their Pop-Up Store right away so that you are ready.. Let's see who can raise the most money!

The Washington affiliate sold almost $7000! Let's try to beat them!

This is how they did it!

They had 14 participants who each set up their own Pop-Up Store. Set a sales goal. Personalize your store.

They Started at text thread for all who are selling, built a team, encourage, challenge each other: Leaders encourage others: friendly banter

Everyday they post on social media: what the money helps fund, mention parts of what the money is used for each day: email and text family and friends. (It's only 4 days!)

As always, feel free to contact me with questions or if you need help.

727-945-2299

--
Debbie Malone
NFB of Massachusetts, At-Large Chapter President