[Massachusetts-NFB] Urgent: Cambridge Chapter Holiday Party Attendee Tested Positive For Covid-19

Rashad Saadieh rashad.saadieh at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:58:16 UTC 2022

Justin, that is pathetic!

If you're worried about disclosing that via email, you can call us one of the time if you know where that person was sitting next to whom.

It is Christmas time for god sake, and we all getting together with friends and family. It's not fair not to know how exposed you were.

Rashad.

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse brevity and typos.