[Massachusetts-NFB] Beware of Texts From Scammers Claiming To Be Shara

Mary sweeties2 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 2 02:03:57 UTC 2022

Today I received one purporting to be from my cousin Dale. I knew it wasn't
him because it just said something like, "How are you? Could you do me a
quick favor?" I was pretty sure that if Dale were going to write to us, even
if it was with a request, it would be more friendly and personal. So I just
deleted it. Moral: The scammers aren't limiting themselves to mailing lists!

Masha