[Massachusetts-NFB] Beware of Texts From Scammers Claiming To Be Shara

Stephanie Paoli stephanie.p.valdes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:22:44 UTC 2022

The same happened to me, I got an email first and then some text messages because I did not respond to the email and it said the same thing. The message said that if I got the email and the email said that she was in the middle of something and needed three Amazon gift cards for $100 each.. I texted Shara on her number and she told me that she has an asked for anything. she wouldn’t do that on an email or a phone if she ever needed a favor

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/massachusetts-nfb_nfbnet.org/sweeties2%40v