[Massachusetts-NFB] voting

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:03:40 UTC 2022

Al,

This is  wonderful news!!! I am so happy that this worked well for you. It does feel really great, doesn’t it?

Could you please share any of your experience with others. Justin asked who the email was from, because he doesn’t think he has received anything yet. However, he says he made his request a month ago.

Warmly,

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-1593379944322253> Visit us on Facebook

“You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.”