[Massachusetts-NFB] Resending Cambridge Chapter October Minutes

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:14:50 UTC 2022

Thank you Cullen

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253> Visit us on Facebook

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."