[Massachusetts-NFB] Feedback Needed About Your Experiences With Cambridge Police Escort: Do not reply to this email

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:22:31 UTC 2022

Good afternoon.

Please do not reply directly to this email so that we do not spam other
divisions and chapters with irrelevant information.

The Cambridge Chapter would like to hear about your experience receiving
help from the Cambridge Police while traveling to and/or from our
meeting. What went well, and what could go better? Once we have
collected your feedback, we will make a decision about the continued use
of the police escort either in December or January, depending on the
nature of your feedback. Until we make a decision, the police escort
will be available for anyone who wants it.

If you have feedback, please email, text, or call me. The information is
below.

braillemasterjustin at gmail.com

(678) 516-2464

I look forward to hearing from you!