[Massachusetts-NFB] T-Shirt winner

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 17:27:45 UTC 2022

Congratulations to Christine Diaz for being the winner of our T-Shirt
Slogan! She received her dinner at Summer Shack for free!!

The T-Shirt will picture a Earth Globe and going towards  the Globe will be
two people, one with a white cane and one with a guide dog. There will be a
third person pointing somewhere.

The text will read: "Where in the World is OVER THERE?!"

This will be on the back of the T and the front left chest will have the
NFBMA Logo.

We will have a second T-Shirt made. This one was inspired by Justin
Salisbury. This one will say, "I can Parent with my eyes closed."

When the T-shirts are made and available, we will give you more information.
Please keep  a look out for these two amazing shirts. Thank you to everyone
who submitted ideas! We appreciate every one of you.

Warmly,

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

Visit us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253>

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."