[Massachusetts-NFB] At-Large Chapter Secret Santa Reminder

Liz Lesperance liz.karsok at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 00:37:47 UTC 2022

Hello,

I hope everyone is staying warm! Just a reminder that at next month's
At-Large Chapter meeting we would like to hold a Secret Santa gift
exchange. We only have a couple of participants so far and we would like to
encourage as many as possible to join in on the fun. This is a great way to
get to know our fellow chapter members a little bit better. If you would
like to participate, please let me know by this Wednesday, Nov. 23rd. If we
have enough participants, the exchange will take place on Sunday, Dec. 11th
just after our formal chapter meeting.

AHappy Thanksgiving!

-Liz Lesperance
NFBMA At Large Chapter Secretary