[Massachusetts-NFB] Students, Come Hang Out At The Museum of Fine Arts For Free on Saturday at 1:00 PM!

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:27:25 UTC 2022

Good morning everyone. I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

The student division is hosting an event this Saturday at 1:00 PM at the
Museum of Fine Arts. Staff will be there to ensure that we have an
accessible museum experience. This won't be like going to a museum and
feeling isolated because of inaccessibility. They work hard to
facilitate an inclusive and fun tour. And as students, we can go for
free! All you have to do is bring your student ID or give them your
student email address, and you can take the tour. So come and join us
for fine arts and fellowship!

If you have questions, please send me an email or a text.

braillemasterjustin at gmail.com

(678) 516-2464

Have a blessed day.